Strategic Business and IT Alignment
|Copyright BroadView Consultants. All rights reserved.
A 3-5 year view of the business requirements from IT, and how IT plans to address
and support the growth and challenges of the Business, including:
- Formulating the strategic response to the challenges and opportunities.
- Business case(s) for the highest priority and highest value opportunities.
- Roadmap for pursuing the selected path forward.
- Application Portfolio Rationalization:
Evaluation of the application portfolio to better align with Business objectives
based on assessment of value and risk to the business, building capabilities for
the future, and effectively managing IT investments.
Creation of a roadmap to build the applications and infrastructure foundation for
tomorrow's IT capabilities.
- Processes and Management Controls:
Building capabilities to deliver projects and operationalize processes that deliver IT
- Business Case for Change:
Articulation in business terms of the quantitative (and qualitative) business value to
be delivered at the required investment.
Programs designed to remove major obstacles to successfully deliver business
Focusing on the Business Value of IT
Strategic business and IT advice to clearly align IT activities and investments with
Business objectives and priorities. Areas covered include: